this is my best bunny beulah. her mom libby makes all sorts of wonderful knitted creations. check them out under "libby's knitting blog" in the "toby's friends" column at right.
Hi Toby - I don't know your Mummy or Daddy! - I am Zoe Calla's Great Aunt Toni from England (Jeff's Aunty), and I check out Zoe's blog every week and now I check you out too!!! You are such a cute little boy and Zoe is lucky you are her friend. Do you live in NY? Will you be able to visit her? My grandson Samuel has his photo on Zoe's blog - we met her for the first time when we were over in NY For Mitchell & Leslie's wedding. Keep smiling! love Toni x
dear aunt toni, so nice of you to leave that lovely message. my parents and i are thrilled you check my blog. we, of course, check zoe's regularly, too, as we're super big fans. we live in chicago, but hope to visit zoe and her folks in new york soon. lots of you to you, samuel and his parents! xoxox toby
2 comments:
Hi Toby - I don't know your Mummy or Daddy! - I am Zoe Calla's Great Aunt Toni from England (Jeff's Aunty), and I check out Zoe's blog every week and now I check you out too!!! You are such a cute little boy and Zoe is lucky you are her friend. Do you live in NY? Will you be able to visit her?
My grandson Samuel has his photo on Zoe's blog - we met her for the first time when we were over in NY For Mitchell & Leslie's wedding.
Keep smiling!
love
Toni x
dear aunt toni,
so nice of you to leave that lovely message. my parents and i are thrilled you check my blog. we, of course, check zoe's regularly, too, as we're super big fans. we live in chicago, but hope to visit zoe and her folks in new york soon. lots of you to you, samuel and his parents!
xoxox toby
Post a Comment